.

Random observations, teachings and musings of a well trained cubicle superhero.
http://j1.ca

Saturday, December 06, 2008

So much good music tonight

Lets face it. I'm cursed. The one weekend I get sick there's 3 parties that I would typically be on all out tribe roll-call mode for.
Two of which feature the ever-awesome ill/phat/gates/conductor - check the new mix

I've been hearing good things about these BOK parties and tonight brings Seth Troxler, Komodo, and locals out to a big wood floorded dance studio somewhere scary and fun.
The sensoria party is promising lethal performances from Starkey, and ill.gates celebrating the album release. It's the other Kensington clubby spot, Augusta House. It's been open all summer and still somehow haven't been there. I just gave Starkey's podcast a listen and it was a whole mess of grimmy dubbysteppeded goodness. Footwork has Lawnchair Generals and Nick Holder out tonight so even if I got bored at Augusta there would have been a nice change in sounds down the street.  But alas. I'll just sit here, watch SpaceCamp, and chug V8 while I wait for the reviews.
 
 


www.flickr.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Support http://folding.stanford.edu/

website statistics
Archives