.

Random observations, teachings and musings of a well trained cubicle superhero.
http://j1.ca

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Still illin' after all these days....


Prognosis
Acute bronchitis usually lasts approximately 10 or 11 days. It may accompany or closely follow a cold or the flu, or it may arrive unaccompanied by any other condition. It is contagious, and it starts out with a dry cough, frequently waking the sufferer up at night. After a few days, it progresses to a wetter, productive cough, which may be accompanied by a low grade fever, fatigue, and headache. The fever, fatigue, and malaise may last only a few days, but the wet cough may last up to several weeks. For some people, the cough may last as long as a few months as the bronchial tubes heal slowly.
Jaysay:7 days and counting/suffering. I have to respect the timely irony though, I got this the weekend after I was mentioning that I havent been sick in quite a while (other than my snuey allergies) and when I do I'm down for a day and back to normal the next. No so with this beast.
P-anda is exhibiting the first of my initial symptoms, dispite my avid hand washery. Will you be the next to join? If yes... I recommend the Advil NeoCitran cocktail, and something with Expectorant. Decongestants are supposedly out, as you need the chest goo to heal your bronchiolios
www.flickr.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Support http://folding.stanford.edu/

website statistics
Archives