.

Random observations, teachings and musings of a well trained cubicle superhero.
http://j1.ca

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Random thoughts.

Plugs?, door...door, stairs, Plugs?, stairs, door...door, stairs, Plugs?.....beepbeep. Crap.
Why no plugs on every Go Train car?
Is there a chance the track could bend? .......dental plan.....
Union Station waiting area was a format. It's not even unique
Stand Right. Walk Left.
Why not street elevators?
No one knows how to properly use all the functions of a calculator.
I'd never hide my smell from the dogs with poo.
Original wood beams, although beautiful, creak like my knees.
Big Brother streams used to make me feel like there were people in my apartment.
My last name has 3 different, yet correct pronunciations, depending on your background.
Where'd you get that gum? .......Doggie dropped it?
Woodfoot defines bed purchases. Cooshlin and nuzzle factor define clothing.
www.flickr.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Support http://folding.stanford.edu/

website statistics
Archives