.

Random observations, teachings and musings of a well trained cubicle superhero.
http://j1.ca

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thievery Corportation @ Carlu Wed,May18

I had a chance to catch Thievery Corporation about 2 years ago? at the Opera house and they were awesome. Although past releases have received some lacklustre reviews, the most recent offering is most undeniably groovy. I heart iTunes.

The venue is the new(ish)ly renovated shwank Carlu concert hall.

Thievery Corporation
The Carlu, Toronto (178 Victoria-across from where Traxx used to be)
Wed, May 18, 2005 09:00 PM

Additional Information: Floors are general admission for $35 and the Balcony seats and Mezz seats are $40. I called the venue and the kind lady was nice enough to let me know you ARE allowed to mengle on the dancefloor if you have reserved seats in the Balcony. I opted to pay the extra $5 in case they oversell or we need to escape. Floor Plan
CA $35.00 - CA $40.00 @ Tiketmonster

Im sure I'll post about this again in the future, as the Uma and I had planned to hit up the Montreal Jazz festival night will Strictly Kev running the DJ Food bit, but here's your second warning courtesy of the Chris biscuit after forgetting I already posted this before...

SECOND NOTICE:
And this is WARNING 2 to pencil in downtime the morning of July 1st for severe hangover.

Thursday June 30
Toronto Opera House:
Bonobo, Live & Herbaliser Live.
www.flickr.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Support http://folding.stanford.edu/

website statistics
Archives