.

Random observations, teachings and musings of a well trained cubicle superhero.
http://j1.ca

Monday, November 08, 2004

Techno's seedy underbelly: amateur chiropracty

Sneak's Birthday Party at the Docks.
What can i say that zealous fanboys haven't already said here: http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79851

1. Having a twisted sleep/work pattern is a helpful for the 7am disco dance
2. People still dance until 7am
3. Derrick May, in arguably the weirdest point of the night, bearhugged me to adjust a creaky back. Words "ahhhh techno just fixed my back" followed gutteral screams of snapping vertabrae
4. Derrick Carter rode the final bus to ARC with us (who just needed a ride back downtown)
5. The breaks room faired surprisingly well and Saddler/Chu took me to school
6. No woman on the planet can get lost faster than Uma.
7. Crowd was amazingly happy-go-lucky, resulting in some random and fun conversations
8. Walking out I said "Hey Derrick", Derrick Carter and Derrick May then both turned around and asked me to be more specific as to whom I was speaking.
9. Jay-K is a freaking disco inferno. Of all the move-busting I did that night, Mr. K mopped the dancefloor with pure "'avin' it"-a-tude
10. Possibly top 3 best parties I've ever been to in my life.

Remind me to open a record store and collect the finest beats known to man, then unleash them on an unexpecting wind down crowd at 6am, forcing a surge of ppl back to the dancefloor
www.flickr.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Support http://folding.stanford.edu/

website statistics
Archives