.

Random observations, teachings and musings of a well trained cubicle superhero.
http://j1.ca

Friday, November 12, 2004

Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater

Pointless, yet strangely accurate. I have nothing more to say. And Heidi.

Today was really tiring.
I got out of bed because I had to throw up. I'm really sick. I mean REALLY sick.
I feel a bit strange because we've just moved to Idaho and there's a weird smell in the house.
I'm so ill
I am updating this journal for the first time in ages, because I've been in prison.
I have my own computer and digital camera. Here's a photo of my room. The weather in Ontario is cold. I have nothing more to say.
I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said I have a terrible skin disease which prevents me from coming into contact with other human beings. And bipolar disorder.
You should all do this quiz! It's amazingly accurate. You just put in your name and birthday, and it will tell you you're a moron.
That's enough for now. But I'll leave you with this poem I wrote. It's about my friend Robert, who has bipolar disorder. Just like me. And Heidi.
Created with the Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!
Powered by Rum and Monkey

www.flickr.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Support http://folding.stanford.edu/

website statistics
Archives